Monday, November 9, 2009

BABY BUCKLE PAD AS SEEN ON TV!


Ok here is my LIVE CBS TV debut of the Baby Buckle Pad! I was asked to do a  children's safety and health segment on the local CBS West Palm Beach News on 9/20/09.

All went smooth although the segment was changed at the last minute but hey that's what happens with LIVE TV interviews...you roll with the dice.

Thanks to Holly D. for You Tubing this for me. (I still have to get the DVD from you.) & to my publicist Grant L. for seeking me out for this segment. (Thanks for being persistent with your mom inventor search. Awful when my internet is down for 3wks!)

I received a lot of comments by friends via email, phone and of course Facebook.  Since I am starting this new blog (my old blogging host let me down NUMEROUS times- thanks alot Just Host.) I am posting the link to my interview for all to check out.

Please be kind with your comments... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGhoCgf_BNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment