Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ft. Hood - My prayers go out to the families & friends of the soldiers.




My hearts and prayers go out to the families and friends of the fallen soldiers at Fort Hood. No words can describe the sorrow the parents and siblings are experiencing. The loss of a loved one is heartbreaking and empty. When a child is loss these feelings are magnified for the potential of what is lost. Although, I personally have not lost a loved one in this Fort Hood tragedy, I know personally about the loss of life. Especially, lost potential for a departed child.

I hope the parents of those devoted soldiers eventaully find calm in their lives. Their memory will live on within the hearts of many. Their son or daughter has made me and many others proud to have them as United States soldiers protecting our freedom and the freedom of others around the world.

May God Bless these fallen soldiers and may God Bless America.

1 comment:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with the soldiers and their families. This should of never happened. God Bless the USA.

    ReplyDelete