Saturday, May 7, 2011

May MOMMA EDISON News!



Wow, so much has happened in the world since I last blogged!

First, I like to give a shout out to ALL of our MOMMA's following us - Happy Mother's Day to you! Kiss and Hug you children often!




The Baby Buckle Pad® was seen in the May issue of Baby Maternity/Creative Child Magazine and will be in featured in the Summer issue of Southern Child Magazine! Will post that story over the summer. Meanwhile here is the May issue information:



We will be in their June issue, too! Will post that next month.


As part of my grassroots campaign, I implore you to ask your local retailers to carry the Baby Buckle Pad® by Momma Edison. I am your average mom inventor trying to bring a product to market saturated with the deep pockets of BIG corporations...something I just do not have as a SAHM. Please help me to continue to grow my product by spreading the word to your friends and local retailers. A BIG THANK YOU for your asistance! :D


May is a great month: On May Day, Osama was taken out thanks to the Navy SEALS Team 6!!! KUDOS to ALL of our Armed Forces! 9/11 We will Never forget. May is also the month we celebrate Mother's Day, Armed Forces Day, Cinco de Mayo, Memorial Day (Traditional Memorial Day is May 30th -my Birthday!) & the Kentucky Derby! Not quite in that order and I hope I did not omit any special days. For those of you who were also born in May: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment