Monday, June 27, 2011

2011 TOP CHOICE Parent Award Winner!

Hello Blog Followers,

I have some thrilling news that I had to just share with you all. The Baby Buckle Pad® won the Creative Child 2011 Top Choice Parent Award chosen by moms, moms-to-be and educators!!! Our category we won in is safety/protection. I will have more to post later about this topic.












So excited about this news!!! Can ya tell? ;)



Have a Happy and Safe July 4th weekend. GOD Bless America!





On another note, I like to share with you all how I have been earning extra money to help promote my Baby Buckle Pad®. I have been a DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES (DCD) CHOCOLATIER for the past few months. I LOVE this opportunity as a SAHM and mommy inventor. I choose my own hours for tasting parties while making extra money!!! I recently recruited my first TEAM MEMBER promoting myself to the next level of Senior Chocolatier. Dove/MARS® is an AWESOME company to be a part of. Dove chocolate is great tasting chocolate plus their DCD product line is definitely gourmet quality chocolate that is NOT available in stores but ONLY available through their chocolatiers! For example: Cinnamon Dusted Milk or Dark Chocolate Almonds, Chocolate Martini's, my FAVE the Peanut Butter & Chocolate Truffles, Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix, etc. YUM!!!

Check out my DCD website: http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/sites/tamara for more inforamtion on what DCD is all about, their products and the sweet opportunity. (...and no you do not have to live near me to join my Team!)

Sharing the sweet life and sweet dreams, Tamara :D


Thanks for again for following Momma Edison's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment