Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yea, Baby Buckle Pad® winner of the 2011 TOP CHOICE Parent Award Winner!


Hello everyone!!! I hope your summer has been a good one. I recently returned from a wonderful vacation visiting family and friends in Pennsylvania. That was a much needed "re-charging my batteries" trip. Wonderful that everyone got along, too! :D

The vacation is only one of many reasons that I have been slacking with updates on this blog. APOLOGIES. I have so much going on with preparations for the ABC Baby & Child Expo a month away. I feel time is flying by as are all the deadlines. More about the upcoming tradeshow, later.



Well, It is official that the Baby Buckle Pad® is a Creative Child 2011 TOP CHOICE OF THE YEAR AWARD (Parenting Aids-Safety and Protection category) !!! I am so thrilled about this news. BIG SMILES over here :D Awesome award for us to place. Thank you for your continued support of this journey that I am on.




MOMMA EDISON has lots of great goals for 2012. Some snippets to share: the Princess prototype is coming along brilliantly. We have found a new and more competitive manufactor that we are going to be working with for our next design... good news for our retailers and consumers! :)















Just wrapped up another giveaway with Copper Brick Road Blog. If you don't already, please LIKE us on facebook for more information about MOMMA EDISON plus giveaway annoucements. (FB Link is to the right of my blog.) Thanks again.

SO much more to share but have to run for now... will update again. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment